Friday, May 22, 2015

The House at The End of Time (La Casa del Fin de los Tiempos) Review

I just watched this movie. It's a Venezuelan horror movie. Quite common idea at first I thought, a family move into a big house, but cheap, and suddenly strange things happen there. I like the plot, but if you are a big horror movie fan and have watched a lot of horror movies, then you'll be able to guess the whole story. But if you're not, then this is a really good movie with twisted plot and supernatural thriller.
The other thing I like about this movie is I got scared in couple scenes. It's recommended if you want something different for weekend movie.


My rating: 7 from 10
Horror meter: mild (level 3)
Keyword: big house, murder, nice story, mystery

0 comments:

 
Copyright Info, Cheats, Tips, Tutorials All Rights Reserved
Powered by Home Recordings
ProSense theme created by Dosh Dosh and The Wrong Advices.
Blogerized by ExTemplates.com Blogger Templates.