Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Ex Machina Review


 
I just watched this movie last night. I really love it! It's a British science fiction thriller. Or must I say psychological (science fiction) thriller?
The story is quite simple with high technology and philosophical topic: what makes you human? In my opinion, this is the greatest movie ever about the ideas of artificial intelligence. For some people, maybe this is gonna be quite boring, but if you ever wondering about artificial intelligence, the impact with our lives, this is a great movie.
This movie makes me recalling another ideas of artificial intelligence in a tv series, Black Mirror, eps "Be Right Back" and it has the same actor, Domhnall Gleeson. He played as Ash the artificial intelligence in Be Right Back, while in Ex Machina, he's the tester. He's about to perform Turing Test on Ava the artificial intelligence.

Synopsis: A young programmer (Domhnall Gleeson) is selected to participate in a breakthrough experiment in artificial intelligence by evaluating the human qualities of a breathtaking female A.I.

My rating: 9 from 10
Keyword: twisted plot, science fiction, nudity

0 comments:

 
Copyright Info, Cheats, Tips, Tutorials All Rights Reserved
Powered by Home Recordings
ProSense theme created by Dosh Dosh and The Wrong Advices.
Blogerized by ExTemplates.com Blogger Templates.