Friday, September 5, 2014

Surviving Jack (Ended)

Recently I just saw this American television comedy series that aired mid-season on Fox as part of the 2013–14 American television season, Surviving Jack. It's a lil bit unsual for me to watch comedy series, but what can I do, since all of my favourite series are on break.


Let's begin this review about this comedy.

I love it! I like it! Too bad they just cut this great series. Well, set in the 1990s, Jack Dunlevy (Christopher Meloni, one of my favourite actor, since I saw Law and Order) ,ex-military and a doctor, he never knew how "hard" it is to become a housewife, lol, when his wife, Joanne is starting law school, now he must spend more time with his teenage children, Frankie and Rachel.
Frankie is just starting his freshman year in high school, with 2 buddies, Mikey and George. Rachel is a pretty and smart girl, she's got a boyfriend called Doug. Jack call him, Mango.
Since Joanne want to become lawyer, Jack must try to listen to Frankie's problem or giving space to their children.

 I really like how Jack really show his affection towards his wife, Joanne. I really hope that Fox would renew it :D
My favourite episode is 06, She Drives Me Crazy.

Surviving Jack (2014) on IMDb

0 comments:

 
Copyright Info, Cheats, Tips, Tutorials All Rights Reserved
Powered by Home Recordings
ProSense theme created by Dosh Dosh and The Wrong Advices.
Blogerized by ExTemplates.com Blogger Templates.