Friday, September 4, 2009

Yoko Spa Milk Salt

Recently I bought another stuff from my favorite forum, hehehe
Those brand are from Thailand... Yesterday, I just got them ^^ so fast, since the seller just sent it to me 2 days ago and... I try it today... I love this feel The thing that I strongly recommend is.... Yoko Spa Milk Salt I really love the scent... Milk... Hmm so fresh~! How about the effect? Well, first time I try, I can really feel the change in my skin. My skin felt softer and smoother and smells very pleasant~! You must try it out! I guess I will buy another one next time hehehe

0 comments:

 
Copyright Info, Cheats, Tips, Tutorials All Rights Reserved
Powered by Home Recordings
ProSense theme created by Dosh Dosh and The Wrong Advices.
Blogerized by ExTemplates.com Blogger Templates.